The pass will enable those on means tested benefits to take part in the following activities at a discounted rate during off peak times:
Gym, Swim, Exercise Classes
The activities available, prices and off peak access times will vary for each facility, please contact your nearest location for more information.
To be eligible you must fall into one of the following categories
- Receiving Universal Credit, Income Support, Income Based Jobseekers
- Allowance or Income Based Employment and Support Allowance
- Receiving Pension Credit
- Receiving Personal Independence Payment – this replaced Disability Living Allowance in 2013
- Registered Disabled
- Receiving Council Tax Support
- Receiving Housing Benefit
- Receiving Carer’s Allowance
You must provide proof of name, address and the benefit received for your application. All documents must be dated within the last year. Memberships are renewable every three months, with the exception of those claiming as Registered Disabled or Personal Independence Payment, which is renewed annually. Proof of the benefit being received must be shown for every application.
Terms and Conditions
- Pass only valid if presented by the named member, it is not transferable.
- The facilities are only available at advertised times.
- Memberships are renewable every three months, with the exception of those claiming as Registered Disabled or Personal Independence Payment, which is renewed annually. Proof of the benefit being received must be shown for every application.
- As a member you agree to follow the Conditions of Membership. We may make reasonable changes to these conditions and membership subscription prices at any time as long as we give you advance notice of the changes.
- The management reserves the right to refuse any application for membership, terminate a membership or refuse admission to the facility.
- You agree to comply with the Centre Rules which are displayed prominently in the facilities. We may make reasonable changes to these rules at any time provided we give you advance notice of the change.
Opening hours can be found on our website www.soll-leisure.co.uk