- All members must produce a valid membership card to gain entry and use of Soll Leisure facilities. If a replacement membership card is required due to loss, theft or damage then a charge will apply.
- It is the member’s responsibility to inform Soll of any change of contact / address details.
- Members or guests must wear suitable clothing, gym wear and footwear at all times whilst in the Centre.
- Lockers are for day use only.
- Members and guests must book onto group exercise classes at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the class. A minimum of 3 people must be booked onto a group exercise class for it to run. Classes without
minimum numbers booked will be cancelled 30 minutes before the class is due to start.
- Membership is personal to the member and must not be reassigned, transferred, or sold on without prior authorisation from The Park Club. Members who lend their card to third parties will have their membership and other services cancelled without refund.
- Cancelling - please refer to your terms or contact or contact the Centre direct regarding cancelling your membership.
- For a monthly fee your membership may be suspended for up to a maximum of 6 months within a 12 month period, if you require a longer period due to serious temporary illness, injury or a medical condition this can be processed upon appropriate proof from a doctor or other suitable qualified medical practitioner. Please speak to a member of our team for more details.
- Your membership can be suspended if you become pregnant for a maximum of 6 months prebirth and a maximum of 6 months post-birth upon the appropriate proof being given. The suspended months will be added on to the end of your membership term. Refunds will not be given.
- Soll Leisure does not accept liability for any loss, damage or injury as a result of using our facilities.
- Facilities and services may vary at the discretion of the management.
- All members agree to abide by the rules and conduct of the gym as defined here. If the conduct of any member has a detrimental effect to the club or its members, Soll Leisure reserve the right to cancel their membership without reimbursement (examples of conduct which would be unacceptable include; racist remarks or behaviour, malicious damage to the club property. Insulting, aggressive or unnecessary behaviour towards staff, other club members or their guests. Any incidents where the Police have been called to assist with an issue of behaviour at the Centre).
- Centre opening times are established between Soll Leisure and the appropriate client. Any or all the facilities may be closed at any time for the purpose of cleaning, decorating, repairs, and events or for
special functions. Soll Leisure will provide the appropriate notice of the aforementioned. Memberships willnot be extended or refunded
- Car parking is available for our members and guests. Soll Leisure take no responsibility for the vehicles and possessions within.
- In-Centre promotions have their own terms and conditions and are available on request from reception or on our website www.soll-leisure.co.uk.