On Saturday 28th January Willowbrook Leisure Centre will be hosting a charity fun day raising funds for PLAY2GIVE and Oxford Children's Hospital.
All activities (excluding the Spinathon) will be free and all donations received on the day will go towards the above two charities.
Full details of the programme will be available nearer the day but will include the following
- 4 hour Spinathon (£2 per session, plus any donations).
- Boditrax health assessments
- Group exercise class taster sessions
- Active Children demonstrations and trial sessions including street dance, ballet and gymnastics
- Walking football
- Bubble football
- Bouncy castle, obstacle and slide
- Tug of war
For more information or to book a taster session or place on the spinathon please contact the centre on 01235 812058.
Further details including a timetable of events will be available shortly.